Outbreak of Hepatitis A.

10th July 2017

If you are a man who has sex with men you may require vaccination for hepatitis. 

Public Health England national incident management team (IMT) is recommending that if you are man who has sex with men (MSM) and are attending a genitourinary (GUM) clinic or HIV Clinic you will be offered a single dose of adult monovalent hepatitis A vaccine, where available.

The vaccine will not be required if you have documented evidence of two doses of hepatitis A vaccine or of previous hepatitis A illness. 

If you have any questions regarding this please contact the Service Intelligence Centre, they will be happy to help and answer any questions you have.

See the leaflet in the 'Documents and Resources' section of our site for more information.  Provided by Terrance Higgins Trust. 

« Go back | Report Link Top of page ^

Your login details have been used by another user or machine. Login details can only be used once at any one time so you have therefore automatically been logged out. Please contact your sites administrator if you believe this other user or machine has unauthorised access.